Running probably is the simplest and arguably the best exercise to be in good shape and stay fit. In addition, it is one of the best physical and psychological therapies for your mind and body. Giving positive influence on your general health, running also has a benefit to give to your emotional health.
In addition, look at these 8 reasons why you should stop thinking and start running when you see fit.
- Improves cardio respiratory activity of the heart
- Improves the functional capacity of the lungs
- Strengthens bones
- Reduces the level of stress
- Increases the secretion of endorphins
- Provides a greater sense of power and energy
- Reduces the intensity of the headache
- For better physical appearance, increases self-esteem
Source: Universe of Nature
Share It To Your Friends!