Sea salt contains more than 80 ingredients with positive effect on your health, skin and hair. If you are still unfamiliar with its health benefits, take a look at the following:
- Sea salt has alkaline effect and balances the acids in your organism, thus reducing the risk of life-threatening diseases.
- It has positive effect on your immune system and makes your body resistant to autoimmune diseases.
- Scientists have proven that regular consumption of sea salt diluted in water can reduce the level of bad cholesterol. Moreover, sea salt controls the blood pressure and normalizes the heart function.
- Sea salt reduces blood sugar level and it is successfully used in the regulation of metabolic disorders.
- By adding sea salt in your diet you can reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- It is useful for the airways, and sea salt rich in minerals and oligo elements helps in the renewal process of the mucous tissue.
- It is a great source of potassium, meaning it is beneficial in treating cramps.
- Sea salt act as an antioxidant which destroys free radicals. It detoxifies the skin by absorbing the toxins accumulated in the skin cells.
- Sea salt baths improve your skin tone by pulling out the excess water from the skin and the connective tissue, so your skin gets firm and smooth.
- The substances contained in sea salt improve the cell metabolism, keep the tissue hydrated, improve the circulation in the skin and strengthen the cell membranes.
- Calcium cleans the pores, and you can use sea salt as a peeling to remove dead skin cells.
- Sea salt is ideal remedy for greasy hair, because it absorbs the excess grease from your scalp.
Source: Health Care Above All
Share It To Your Friends!