If you are one of those who suffer from diabetes, you should definitely learn these three salads and include them in your diet. They effectively control diabetes and are delicious and easy to prepare!
Read these 3 easy recipes for extremely healthy and tasty salads:
1. Endive and cucumber salad
For the preparation of this salad you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 90 g endives
- 10 g black olives
- 200 g cucumbers
- olive oil
- Wash the cucumbers, peel them and cut them into circles. Then wash and clean the endives well.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl and season with salt, oil, and vinegar.
2. Spinach salad with garlic vinaigrette
For the preparation of this tasty salad you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- 6 cups of baby spinach leaves (around 6 ounces)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl, except the red onion slices and the baby spinach leaves.
- Stir them well with a whisk and then add the red onion slices and the spinach leaves. Toss to coat.
3. Cucumber salad
- 1 large English cucumber (or 2 medium cucumbers)
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp stevia
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- Wash the cucumbers and peel them leaving alternating green stripes. Then cut them in half lengthwise and remove the seeds out by using a spoon. Cut them in very thin slices either using a food processor or a knife.
- Put them in a double layer of paper towel and then gently squeeze out any excess moisture. In another bowl, combine the vinegar, salt and stevia and stir everything well. Next, add the sesame seeds and cucumbers. Toss well.
Enjoy and be healthy!
Source: Health And Healthy Living
Share It To Your Friends!