You must buckle up before the chilly season is here! You could catch cold and all types of nasty troubles during the cold months. There’s no need to go to the pharmacy – there is a natural health booster recipe that can be prepared at home. Here is a natural and safe remedy that can be added to sweeten your tea. And the best thing is that it has a great taste!
So what ingredients will you need?
- Honey – 500 g
- Lemon – 2
- Ginger Root – 1
How to Prepare the Recipe?
- Start by washing the lemon and slice them
- Peel the ginger and slice it too
- Put all the sliced pieces in a 1-liter glass jar
- Add the honey into the jar
- Leave it with the lid open for 24 hours (this will cause the mixture of juices from ginger and lemon with honey)
- Close the lid after 24 hours and leave the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 30 days (you may also leave it for up to 60 days)
- The recipe will turn into a thick jelly after a month. You may thin it by adding some warm simmered water.
Your homemade recipe for winter protection is ready! You can take 2 tbsp of the recipe per day. Kids however are recommended to take only 1 to 2 teaspoons a day.
Source: Mr Healthy Life
Share It To Your Friends!