Cellulite is the eternal enemy of women. Millions of women worldwide hate the day when they need to wear a bikini. Women who have problem with cellulite often do not wear “open” clothes and stripped just because of uneven skin on the thighs and buttocks.
|That looks not so promising...|
Cellulite, also called “orange peel”, occurs in 90% of women, and rarely in men. Besides the buttocks, legs and thighs, cellulite may appear on the abdomen and hands and cause a reduction of confidence in most women.
Women are the primary victims of cellulite. It usually appears in the age of 14, i.e. with puberty, and unfortunately the situation is getting worse over time.
The commonest causes for cellulite occurrence are:
- Improper diet
- Sitting for too long
- Tight clothes
- Stress and tension
- Minor physical activity
In addition we will present a recipe that will help you get rid of cellulite.
- Body lotion
- Apple cider vinegar
- Additional equipment:
- Plastic foil
|These are all that you need to combat cellulites!|
Method of preparation:
- Mix ¼ of a cup of body lotion with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Mix the two ingredients until you get homogeneous mixture.
- If you want to gain the best possible results then you should pay attention to the following step.
- Soak the towel in cold water, drain it, and then place it onto the area where you are going to apply the coatings. It is highly important to use cold water in order to open the skin’s pores thus allowing depth treatment of cellulite.
- After several minutes apply the mixture onto the skin, but do not rub it in.
- Instead, wrap the area with plastic foil and let it stay there from 3 to 6 hours, depending on your free time.
Once you begin with this treatment it is advisable not to move. This is why the best time to practice this method is in the evening before bedtime.
Repeat the treatment three times a week. After the treatment is done, shower and hydrate your skin.
Source: Natural Health Care For You
Share It To Your Friends!