Bananas have several healthy benefits, making them a perfect ingredient to concoct a recipe that can fight respiratory problems, ranging from simple cough to the dreaded bronchitis. The said recipe can be consumed by both children and adults.
It is delicious, healthy, and doesn't wreck your stomach of side effects.
If you or your child suffers from sore throat and cough- try and make this wonderful remedy!
The preparation is very easy.
Recipe from bananas against cough:
- 2 medium ripe bananas (the best ones have dots)
- 2 tablespoons sugar or honey (if you add honey, it should be added when the mixture is cooled slightly because honey loses its nutrients at high temperatures)
- 400 ml of boiling water
- Peel the bananas. Mash them with a fork or a spoon (preferably wooden or plastic so the bananas will not get dark).
- Add the sugar and stir well.
- Pour the boiling water over them, cover and wait for 30 minutes.
- If using honey, add it at the end, when this mixture is cooled.
- Strain the mixture through a plastic strainer (you do not have to, if you do not want).
- Always gently heat the mixture and consume it 4 times a day (about 100 ml).
- Continue use if the condition persists, but don't forget to consult your doctor!
Source: Healthy and Natural Life
Share It To Your Friends!