Kidneys serve as a filter and removes waste from the body and urine. But if there is a presence of kidney stones, the kidneys cannot perform its function. Kidney stones is one of the most common urinary disorder. If you are entering adulthood, then most likely you are ripe to get this disorder.
What are kidney stones?
They are crystals or calcium oxalate that formed in the kidneys or bladder. These crystals comprise of calcium salts, uric acid, or struvite that contains magnesium.
|This is kidney stones look like. UHH!|
- Blood in urine
- Burning sensation during urination
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pus or white blood cells in the urine
- Reduced amount of excreted urine
- Fever and chills if there is an infection
- Severe pain in the groin and/or side
Lemon and Parsley Soup for Kidney Stone
- 1 lemon
- 1 large bunch parsley root
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup organic honey
- Add the chopped lemon and parsley root into the blender.
- Put all the other ingredients and blend again until it is smooth.
- Store the mixture in a tightly lit jar and put in the refrigerator.
Take 1 tablespoon of this syrup in the morning on an empty stomach. Drink plenty of fluids during the day.
How this syrup works?
- Parsley is a natural diuretic.
- Olive oil serves as a lubricant.
- Maple syrup and honey provides antibiotic benefits.
- Lemon increase the urine's acidity level and force the kidney stones to start melting.
Source: 01 Million Health Tips
Share It To Your Friends!