This secret mixture can ease your digestive system and help you get to sleep faster and you’ve probably used it before.
|Turmeric can deal with plenty of health conditions...|
If you do any type of cooking, then you have certainly heard of the spice, Turmeric. It’s mostly used as the main spice in curry, but, what you might not know is that the root of Turmeric is used to make medicine.
Turmeric is used to treat:
- Stomach pain
- Diarrhea, intestinal gas
- Liver problems
- And a slew of other conditions
The effects are so great that in some cultures Turmeric is a beverage that is typically drunk before bed.
If you’re looking for a way to get a good nights rest while helping out your insides, then the recipes below are for you.
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (the absorption of turmeric is actually enhanced when combined with black pepper)
- 1″ piece of ginger sliced
- raw honey to sweeten, if desired
- In a saucepan add all ingredients (except honey, if using) and whisk to combine
- Heat over medium heat until it starts to bubble
- Then turn heat down to low and simmer for about 5 minutes so the flavors meld
- Strain out the ginger
- Add honey and stir
- Makes 2 servings, so you can share the love
|Drink this to have a good night sleep, and feel better.|
Here’s how keeping it on hand for ease of use:
In a small jar combine:
- 3 Tbsp turmeric
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp powdered ginger
- Cover the jar and shake to combine
- To use: Mix 1 teaspoon of the powdered mix with 1 cup of milk
|Sweet dreams, everybody... ZZZ!|
Source: David Wolfe
Share It To Your Friends!