Studies have shown that drinking a glass of red wine can have many benefits, such as:
|This booze will boost your health.|
- Lowering risk of heart disease and stroke
- Promoting long life
- Protecting your memory against Alzheimer’s disease
- Helping with diabetes
- Enhancing your sex drive
As if these benefits aren’t enough to make you want to tip back a glass of the red, more recent studies have also concluded that having a glass of wine before bed is the perfect nightcap and bedtime snack!
This news calls for a happy dance!
Wine For Weight Loss
|Shed pounds with this classy drink.|
- You are more likely to feel satisfied.
- Your are less likely to give in to cravings and give up on eating a healthy diet.
- Can suppress your cravings for unhealthy snacks.
- Can help you sleep better and feel less anxious.
A study was conducted over the course of 13 years at Harvard University that focused on a group of 20,000 women. It found that women who drank half a bottle of wine a day lessened their risk of obesity.
How To Benefit
|As always, just do it in moderation.|
However, if you are polishing off the whole bottle, you end up consuming MORE calories than a late night snack… not to mention the hangover the next day.
Stick to 1-2 glasses (5 fl ounces per glass) if you want to keep your hunger in check, sleep well and feel satisfied!
Share It To Your Friends!