Have you heard about the 7 Day Diet Fat-Burning Cabbage Soup? If you haven’t heard about it yet, here’s a chance to find out more.
|This is your soup will look like.|
The 7 Day Diet Fat-Burning Cabbage Soup includes consumption of the fat-burning cabbage soup for a period of seven days. During this period, you are allowed to eat as much of the soup as you want, whenever you feel hungry. What’s amazing about this soup is that it won’t add any calories, in fact, it works as a meal with “negative calories”. Thus, it will speed up your metabolism and as a result you will burn more calories than the ones you take in. Moreover, this will also help to detoxify and slim down your body. The more you eat of this soup, the more calories you will lose.
|Cabbage is loaded with all-important nutrients your body needs.|
Do not skip a day! So whenever you plan to travel or be somewhere else during the day, fill a thermos with your fat-burning soup and consume it as required in the diet plan explained below.
However, if eaten alone for indefinite periods, it may lead to malnutrition.
In addition, you should drink plenty of fresh water, that is, ½ of your body weight in ounces of water. You can also add optional kombucha to your diet for beneficial yeasts and bacteria for your digestive system.
- 1 large head cabbage, shredded
- 1 kombu seaweed, rinsed and sliced (detoxifying effects, great source of many trace minerals, aids digestive system)
- 1 leek, rinsed and sliced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 poblano chile, diced (for a slight heat)
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch celery, diced
- 1 bulb of garlic, sliced
- 2 lbs tomatoes, crushed
- 1 lb shiitake mushroom, sliced
- lots herbs
- salt (optional)
Saute all veggie except for cabbage and tomatoes in vegetable oil or coconut oil. Cover with water bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer till veggies are tender. Add fresh or dried herbs simmer 5 minutes and season to taste. Or make in crock pot 6-8 hours.
- DAY ONE: All fruits except bananas. Eat only the soup and fruits. Drink kombucha, unsweetened tea, cranberry juice, or water.
- DAY TWO: All vegetables. Eat until you are stuffed with all the fresh, raw vegetables. Try to eat leafy vegetables and avoid dry beans, peas and corn. Eat along with the soup. At dinner time on this day, reward yourself with a big baked potato an butter.Real butter not the fake stuff. Do not eat any fruits.
- DAY THREE: Eat all soup, fruits and vegetables you want. No baked potato.
- DAY FOUR: Bananas and skim milk. Eat as many as 3 bananas and drink as many glasses of water as you can on this day along with the soup. Bananas are high in calories and carbohydrates and so is the milk, but on today your body will need the potassium and the carbohydrates, proteins and calcium to lessen your craving for sweets.
- DAY FIVE: 10-20 ounces Beef, lamb, wheat gluten (seitan), aduki beans, chicken (absolutely no skin) or fish and up to 6 organic tomatoes. Try to select high quality range fed animal protein free of antibiotics or hormones. Try to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water this day to wash away the uric acid in your body. Eat the soup at least once this day.
- DAY SIX: Beef, lamb, wheat gluten (seitan), aduki beans, chicken (absolutely no skin) or fish & vegetables. Eat to your heart's content of the beef or lamb and vegetables this day. You can have two or three steaks if you like, with green leafy vegetables, but no baked potato. Be sure and eat the soup at least once today.
- DAY SEVEN: Brown rice, unsweetened fruit and vegetables. Again, stuff yourself. Be sure to have the soup at least once today.
By the end of the seventh day, if you have not cheated on the diet, you will have lost 10-17 pounds. If you have lost more than 15 pounds, stay off the diet for two days before resuming the diet again for day one.
This seven-day eating plan can be used as often as you like. As a matter of fact, if correctly followed, it will clean your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well-being as never before.
After only seven days of this process, you should begin to feel lighter by at least 10 lbs., and possibly 17. Having an abundance of energy continue this plan as long as you wish and feel the difference.
Because everyone digestive system is different, this diet will affect everyone differently. After day three, you will have more energy than when you began, if you did not cheat. After being on the diet for several days, you will find your bowel movements have changed -- eat a cup of bran or fiber. Although you can have black coffee with this diet, you may find that you don't need the caffeine after the third day.
Things to remember:
|Absolutely no alcohol in your diet plan!|
- DO NOT DRINK any alcoholic beverages. This is due to the removal of the fat build-up in your body. Go off the diet at least 24 hours before any intake of alcohol.
- DO NOT consume any carbonated drinks (including diet drinks). Stick with water, black coffee, unsweetened tea and fruit juices, cranberry juice, and skimmed milk.
- DO NOT eat any bread, pasta, or fried foods.
- Any prescribed medication will not hurt you on this diet.
- Continue this diet plan as long as you feel the difference both mentally and physically.
Share It To Your Friends!