Scientists and nutritionists find it unclear why the majority of people in the West prefer such food, where there are so many healthier alternatives to snack on.
|A two of these everyday will benefit your health!|
Nutritionists say that eating two bananas per day in just one month will pay dividends to your health.
Here’s how and why:
- Bananas contain very little sodium, but a lot of potassium, which is great for the regulation of blood pressure and heart health. The researchers found that a daily intake of bananas can reduce the risk of heart attack by as much as 40%.
- If you have problems with the digestive system such as constipation, eat a few bananas. They are an excellent source of fiber and will quickly solve your problems with the bowels.
- Choose always ripe bananas. Ripe banana produces a substance TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor), which has the ability to fight against cells which behave abnormally. The more dots there are the more enriched cells that develop immunity. At this stage of maturation, bananas are good for the digestion since the sugar is easily absorbed than, as opposed to the less mature stage when the bananas are hard to digest because the starch has not yet been converted to sugar. The level of cells to anticancer effect corresponds to the level of maturity of the fruit. The more ripe it is, the more it has anticancer qualities. Compared to grapes, apples, watermelons, pineapples and pears, bananas contain the most anticancer substances. You are exhausted and without strength? Bananas will provide much-needed energy, and are an excellent choice for a snack before exercise!
- Bananas are an excellent remedy for heartburn because they are a good source of antacid, regulating this annoying condition.
- If your body needs iron, bananas can help. Substances of bananas stimulate red blood cell to produce hemoglobin and significantly helps anemic people.
- Excellent against coughs and sore throat!
- Tryptophan is very important for the body, because the body uses to turn it into serotonin, the hormone of happiness.
- Scientists have found that students, who eat a banana for breakfast, snack, and after lunch have a significantly higher level of concentration. Potassium in bananas stimulates the brain and facilitates learning and memory.
- Pregnant women should increasingly pay attention to nutrition; a banana is healthy, delicious and will ease the burden that affects the majority of pregnant women. Banana will raise blood sugar levels, which pregnant women need when they feel morning sickness.
|Twice a day for twice the happiness!|
Source: Cuisine & Health
Share It To Your Friends!