All the ingredients of this super potion are simple and easy to get: lemon, ginger and honey.
We're all familiar with the health benefits of lemon, which in addition to vitamin C, also contain organic acids.
|This formula will be your shield.|
Ginger stimulates mucus secretion, and in such manner relieves cough and relieve pain in the throat. Ginger has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-toxic properties. It is used for the prevention of influenza and colds. Ginger is also potent against allergies and has anti-inflammatory properties.
For the preparation of the antiviral potion you will need:
- 2 small or 1 large lemon, together with bark
- 1 medium ginger root
- 1 glass jar approximately 0.5 L
- Natural honey about 200 ml
- Wash the lemon and peel the ginger. Chop into small slices.
- Grind them in a blender. Add honey and stir. Put the mixture into a clean jar, cover with lid. Store the potion in the refrigerator.
Take 1 tablespoon a day. Also, you can put it in tea and other hot drinks.
|This combo is better than your average vitamins!|
Source: Cuisine & Health
Share It To Your Friends!