Back pain is an annoyance to the society. It hampers your mobility therefore, you can't be as productive as you were.
Tried every painkiller, but the pain still persists? It could be a sign of discopathy. What is it?
|Don't ignore the pain in your back!|
Degeneration of one or more intervertebral disc of the spine is called discopathy, a condition that can be painful and could affect your life if left untreated. The disease usually is associated with aging.
- chronic pain in the lower back which is spread on the hips
- pain in buttocks and thighs after a long walk
- tingling and weakness in the knees, hands and fingers
- chronic neck pain with pain in the head, shoulders and arms
Ingredients needed for back pain home remedy:
- 3 garlic bulbs,
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of pure alcohol from pharmacy
- 1 tbsp of organic olive oil
Combine all the ingredients in a container.
- Apply a small amount of mixture on a gauze then damp it over the sore spot for several hours or overnight.
- Repeat the process until the pain recedes.
|Don't let back pain drag you down!|
Source: How Stuff Works
Share It To Your Friends!