Bananas have always been known to be the ultimate fruit. You can eat them raw, you can add them to your baked goods, or you can juice them. When juicing bananas or making them into a smoothie, you can use either fresh or frozen fruits. If you want to have milk-like texture in your smoothie, you can use fresh bananas. On the other hand, if you want to make it creamy, malt-like and refreshing, frozen bananas are the better options. Either way, the following recipes will make banana eating moments a delectable one.
|There are so many banana ideas you can try.|
#1: Heavenly Banana Blueberry Smoothie
- One banana, frozen, but thawed for up to 15 minutes
- 2/3 cup of blueberries, also frozen
- Half a cup of vanilla soy milk
- One and a half teaspoons of flax seeds
- One cup of yogurt, fat-free
- One and a half teaspoons of honey
- Cut the banana into smaller pieces and place them into the blender.
- Add the other ingredients, except the blueberries.
- Blend at low speed and add the blueberries.
- Increase the speed until smooth.
This smoothie is not only refreshing, but also healthy as it comes with superfoods: bananas and blueberries.
- Two bananas, frozen
- One tablespoon of honey
- One tablespoon of vanilla
- Half a cup of almond milk
- When you have the ingredients, simply place them all in a blender and start the machine. You can use one pitted date instead of honey.
- One banana, frozen
- Half a cup of orange juice
- A quarter of milk
- One apple, chopped, cored, and peeled
- Simply combine the ingredients above. It is preferred that you use Gala apple for best results
- Blend until smooth.
#4: Berries and Bananas
- One cup of different berries, frozen
- One ripe banana, frozen
- Half a cup of vanilla yogurt, low-fat
- A quarter cup of orange juice
- All you need to do is combine all the ingredients and process until smooth. You can also add a teaspoon of honey to taste.
#5: Orange Banana Delight
- One to one and a half bananas
- One and a half cups of orange juice
- One cup of strawberries, cut in half
- One tablespoon of lime juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Process until desired texture is reached.
- Refrigerate at your discretion.
Bananas are great for everyone. So if you're new to the smoothie craze, bananas are among the recommended base ingredients.
Share It To Your Friends!