Garlic has been used for its medicinal properties for THOUSANDS of years by people all over the world! It can be up to 100 times as effective at treating infections as antibiotics.
|Garlic is the all-time potent treatment against infections!|
Here are some other powerful ways that garlic benefits YOU:
- Loaded with antioxidants that improve your overall health
- High sulfur content to help detoxify your system
- Reduces disease causing bacteria
- Naturally reduces your blood pressure
How To Make Healing Garlic Soup?
- 5 bulbs of garlic (peeled)
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil - rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- 2 large onion, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme (chopped) - has antibacterial properties
- 8.5 ounces chicken broth (or vegetable broth if you are vegetarian)
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley (chopped) - an excellent detoxifier!
- 3 cups of bread (chopped) *alternative available (see below)
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
|YUMMY! And healing, too!|
- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the tops off the garlic bulbs and wrap them in tin foil.
- Bake garlic for 90 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- While garlic is baking: On medium heat, take 2 tablespoons olive oil and butter and put in a pot.
- Add onions and cook 10 minutes.
- Mash garlic with a fork and add to this pot.
- Add herbs and broth.
- Add bread and cook for 5 minutes until bread softens.
- Pour soup into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Return soup to the pot and add sour cream, salt and pepper to taste.
- Your healing soup is now ready - ENJOY!
With cold and flu season right around the corner, make a HUGE batch of this soup and freeze single-serving portions so that you have them ready to go. As soon as you feel like you are “catching a cold,” warm up a bowl of this soup to combat your symptoms and give your stomach a warm, healing hug.
SHARE the power of this incredible soup with your family and friends now and have a healthy and happy season.
Source: Peaceful Warrior
Share It To Your Friends!