Contrary to some belief, avocadoes do not make you bloat. In fact, they are loaded with healthy fats, fiber, minerals, and vitamins which your health truly crave for. Let's dismiss false claims and take a closer look why we should eat more avocados.
|This superfruit has got it all!|
1. Unborn babies can benefit your avocado intake. They need a load of nutrients such as folate, potassium, calcium, iron, copper, magnesium, folic acid, vitamins A, B complex, E, H, K, and C, and many more. All of which, are present in avocado.
2. Potassium in avocadoes is beneficial to people with diabetes because it regulates blood sugar and maintains a healthy heart.
3. Avocados are good substitute to mayonnaise, catsup, and cheese because of their creamy texture. For baked treats, avocadoes are just as good as butter.
|One avocado can change your life.|
5. For salads, you can use avocadoes instead of salad dressings. They are healthier and a potent nutrient booster. They can greatly assist in the absorption of nutrients found in vegetables.
6. Avocadoes can prolong your youth because they are full of antioxidants that help your skin regenerate. It only means that you can be more beautiful that you'd imagine. All you have to do is to make a homemade avocado face mask. But if you're too lazy for all that beauty stuff, just eat it plain, it still works!
7. Fatty acids and unsaturated fats can lower bad cholesterol, both of which can be found in avocadoes.
Source: Health Digezt
Share It To Your Friends!