Still looking for an effective migraine remedy?
There are a lot of superfoods in nature that have powerful medicinal, pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties. If you explore and experiment with them enough, you should be able to significantly reduce or eliminate your use of pain-killing drugs.
|Migraine is such a pain!|
Besides, no one wants to be stuck taking drugs all the time!
Take a look at this simple ginger recipe that has helped a lot of people with relieving pain from headaches and migraines.
Migraine Relief Ginger Ale Recipe
- 2 cups of regular water
- 1 cup sparkling carbonated water (unflavored)
- 1 freshly juiced lime
- ½ cup peeled and grated ginger
- ½-1 tsp raw honey
- Bring the regular water to a boil and add the ginger.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the water through a strainer into a large cup or bowl.
- Add sparkling water lime juice and honey to taste.
Share It To Your Friends!