Sneezing feels so darn good.
A sneeze here, a sneeze there… ahhhhh relief!
But when you are continually sneezing and wanting to scratch your eyes out because of allergies, it can become an irritating and unpleasurable event.
Calm your allergies a safe and natural way with this easy to make allergy relief drink!
WHAT to Use (And WHY):
- Local Honey: Bees collect pollen from the environment near your home, which ends up in your local honey. By consuming honey made within 20 miles from your home, the pollen builds up in your system. You can then become immune to the pollen where you live! As a result, your pollen allergies will be decreased.
- Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar: ACV is rich in essential vitamins and minerals that help naturally block histamine reactions, which cause hypersensitivity to environmental allergies. Even without the honey, simply diluting some ACV in water and drinking it straight is enough to help alleviate allergies.
|Forget meds! You only need these|
Natural Allergy Relief Drink
- 1 tbs local honey
- 1 tbs raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Warm water
- Place honey and raw organic apple cider vinegar in a glass and fill will warm water.
- Stir to dissolve honey and drink away.
- Drink twice a day.
- When you feel the affects starts to subside, mix another drink.
Share It To Your Friends!