Soup is simply delicious, especially when you are feeling “under the weather.” Pump up your soup with garlic and other nurturing ingredients and you will have a powerful remedy to halt your icky sicky feelings quickly.
|Don't let pain overcome you!|
Garlic has been used for its medicinal properties for THOUSANDS of years by people all over the world! It can be up to 100 times as effective at treating infections as antibiotics.
Here are some other powerful ways that garlic benefits YOU:
- Loaded with antioxidants that improve your overall health
- High sulfur content to help detoxify your system
- Reduces disease causing bacteria
- Naturally reduces your blood pressure
Healing Garlic Soup
- 5 bulbs of garlic (peeled)
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil - rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- 2 large onion, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme (chopped) - has antibacterial properties
- 8.5 ounces chicken broth (or vegetable broth if you are vegetarian)
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley (chopped) - an excellent detoxifier!
- 3 cups of bread (chopped)
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the tops off the garlic bulbs and wrap them in tin foil.
- Bake garlic for 90 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- While garlic is baking: On medium heat, take 2 tablespoons olive oil and butter and put in a pot.
- Add onions and cook 10 minutes.
- Mash garlic with a fork and add to this pot.
- Add herbs and broth.
- Add bread and cook for 5 minutes until bread softens.
- Pour soup into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Return soup to the pot and add sour cream, salt and pepper to taste.
- Your healing soup is now ready - ENJOY!
Share It To Your Friends!