|This will give you a warm feeling.|
- Dark sesame or olive oil
- 1 leek
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 carrots or 1/2 pumpkin
- 2-3 dried shiitake / several rings of dried lotus / dry daikon ( pre-soaked )
- 1.5 L of water or veggie broth
- 1-2 tablespoons Miso paste
- Fresh ginger juice
- Black pepper
- In the pot heat the oil and add the leeks (white part) and garlic, add the carrots / pumpkin, and water/veggie broth and sliced shiitake, lotus and daikon and turmeric. Cook until vegetables are cooked to your taste.
- Mix the miso paste separately in one ladle of hot soup and put the mixture in the soup when you remove it from the fire.
- Add the black pepper, fresh ginger juice of ginger to taste and green part of the leeks. Cover for a few minutes and serve.
Source: Food Matters
Share It To Your Friends!