Did you know that rice contains skin and beauty benefits?
You may know that rice has several health benefits, including the ability to provide fast and instant energy, regulate and improve bowel movement, stabilize blood sugar levels, increase metabolism, aid in digestion, reduce high blood pressure, help weight loss efforts and provide an essential source of vitamin B1 to the human body.
|With its bad reputation, rice can be an advantage to you.|
But what makes rice an even more of a superfood is how it has the ability to boost skin health. This is because rice is a rich source of linoleic acids and squalene, a powerful antioxidant that promotes collagen production in the skin. Squalene also protects the skin from sun damage that causes skin wrinkling.
Rice has wonderful effects in skin rejuvenation and making the your skin radiant. Take a look at this rice water face mask. Give it a try!
|Transform your face into this!|
- 3 tbsp rice
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- Boil rice until it becomes soft. After boiling the rice, strain and put aside the water in which the rice was boiled.
- Add heated milk in the soft rice and mix until it becomes a paste.
- After stirring the mixture well, add honey,
- Apply the mask on clean skin, then let dry
- Take the mask off and wash your face with water, using water that the rice was boiled in.
Share It To Your Friends!