Cinnamon is just too amazing – it is not only tasty, but it smells so good. But the best part is, it really does have some amazing benefits to support your overall health and wellbeing!
|Not only delicious, but super healthy too!|
Why is cinnamon so good for you? Here is a short run-down:
- Cinnamon has antifungal properties, for example, it fights chronic candida.
- It helps stabilizing blood sugar.
- Smelling cinnamon helps cognitive function and memory.
- It reduces LDL cholesterol levels.
- It reduces pain linked to arthritis.
- It contains iron, manganese, calcium and fiber.
- It fights E. Coli bacteria.
- It is a natural preservative.
- It is effective for menstrual pain and infertility.
- It has anti-clotting effect on your blood.
|Cinnamon is such a life changer.|
How can you use cinnamon?
- Add cinnamon to your smoothies.
- Add cinnamon to your fruit salads.
- Make cinnamon-banana ice-cream, blending a frozen banana with some cinnamon. Easy and guilt-free!
- Add cinnamon to your tea or hot apple cider.
- Bake with cinnamon or make raw desserts.
Share It To Your Friends!