Ginger can be used in many ways to treat various kinds of ailments, including common cold and cough. Ginger acts as a cough suppressant. It also acts as an antihistamine, decongestant and a natural antiviral which helps to fight against the illness and bacteria that cause cold and its symptoms.
|Ginger is the ultimate medicine!|
How to use Ginger to treat Cold and Cough:
- Take 10 grams of ginger and cut it into small pieces or slices.
- Then boil these ginger pieces in a cup of water until it reaches boiling point.
- Strain the tea and drink this twice a day.
- This process helps to prevent you from cold and its symptoms. Even children can drink this to get rid of the cold.
- You can also include ginger either in raw form or in cooked form or by drinking it in tea or tincture form in your diet to relieve from many health problems like cold, cough, fever, etc.
|This is better than what you buy in drug stores.|
- Take 3 inch piece of fresh ginger and chop it finely
- Take a bowl or cup, to that add 1/2 cup of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 cups of boiling water
- Stir it well and then cover it with plastic wrap for about 10 minutes
- Strain the solution and drink this to get rid of colds and its symptoms.
Ginger with Cinnamon
- Cinnamon acts as antiseptic that helps to kill off the virus causing cold in your body. It also soothes your sore throat and promotes sweating to clear the cold and its symptoms.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon to ginger, lemon and honey tea.
- Mix it well and drink this to prevent colds.
Source: Health Offered
Share It To Your Friends!