Drinking water is generally good for our health. Water is a great source of life and it is a necessary element for every cell and function in our body. There is no life without water. There have been scientific studies on the effects of drinking water for years. The latest discovery is the fantastic benefits that drinking water on an empty stomach does. It is even better if it is the first thing you do when you wake up.
What is the Japanese water therapy?
Japanese traditional medicine recommends drinking water just after waking up because of its natural health benefits.
For decades, it is a well-known habit in Japan to drink water immediately after waking up every morning (on a empty stomach).
For serious diseases as well as minor illnesses the water treatment has been found successful by the Japanese as 100% cure for many diseases. It is found to be a natural remedy in cases of:
- body ache
- heart problems
- fast heart beat
- bronchitis asthma
- urine and diseases
- all eye diseases
- menstrual disorders
- ear, nose, and throat diseases
The Japanese Water Therapy Steps
What are the correct steps to follow the Japanese water therapy? If you have kidney problem or severe health issues, ask your doctor before starting the Japanese Water Therapy. Here are the steps you need to follow to carry out this therapy.
- After you wake up drink 4 x 160ml (22 ounces) glasses of water (not cold) before you do anything else, including brushing your teeth.
- After you finish your water, you can brush your teeth (oil pulling), but don’t eat or drink for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
- After every meal or snack, don’t eat or drink anything for 2 hours.
- If you are sick, elderly, or not used to this, you can start this process gradually that eventually equals 22 ounces per day.
The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce the main diseases:
- High Blood Pressure (30 days)
- Gastric (10 days)
- Diabetes (30 days)
- Constipation (10 days)
- Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from the second week onwards daily.
This treatment method has no side effects, however at the beginning of the treatment you may have to (obviously) urinate more.
What is wrong with cold water?
Cold water can be nice after a meal, but it will solidify the oily stuff that you have just eaten. It will actually slow down the digestion.
Once this “sludge” reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
Don’t ever overdo this water therapy. Drinking excess water in a short time duration (3+ liters), can lead to what is known as “Fatal water poisoning”. What can be considered as excessive water depends on factors like age, person’s fitness level, climatic conditions etc.
Share It To Your Friends!