Every housewife knows the efforts needed to clean the oven and its window, and it is usually done with a lot of scrubbing, and the effect is far from the desired one. This writeup will tell you a way to clean your oven easily, without scrubbing at all.
This will be done in two phases: First the oven itself and then the window.
You will need:
- Baking soda
- A small bowl
- Spray bottle
- A rag
Cleaning The Oven
- First, remove the oven racks. Mix a couple spoons of baking soda with some water in the bowl. Prepare a paste that's easily spreadable on the surfaces that need cleaning. Next, spread the paste on the inside of the oven. You will notice that the baking soda will turn brown.
- Leave the oven thus overnight. The baking soda will need at least 12 hours to work its magic.
- The next day, take a wet rag and wipe out the baking soda. Then, put some vinegar in the spray bottle and spritz it on the surfaces where you still see residues of baking soda, and again wipe with a wet rag afterwards.
- In the end, put the racks back in to the oven and in order to dry it, turn it on, on a low temperature for 15-20 minutes.
Cleaning The Window
- Prepare a thick paste out of baking soda and water and apply it on the window of the oven. Leave the paste to act for 30 minutes. Then, use a rag to wipe the window clean.
- We suggest you to try this procedure immediately, since its result will absolutely blow your mind. Cleaning the oven has never been easier!
Share It To Your Friends!