People prepare potatoes in many ways – baked potatoes, french fries, mashed potatoes etc. But, what many people don’t know that potato juice is a viable potato recipe too.
We are all aware of the benefits that eating potatoes bring but some of these benefits are even better if we juice this all-time favorite produce. Some people have used potato juice for centuries for treatment of various health problems and diseases.
Potatoes contain large amounts of vitamins (A, B, and C), fiber, carbohydrates, phosphorus, potassium, iron and other nutrients. But to unleash such health benefits it is best to juice them.
Health Benefits of Potato Juice
- Rumors have it that potato juice is potent against cancer. Potato juice allegedly affects cancer cells and stops them from spreading through the system.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of potato juice are beneficial for people suffering from arthritis and joint pain. A glass of potato juice in the morning will ease the pain caused by this disease in a matter of weeks.
- Toxins in our body are building up as a result of practicing unhealthy diet. Over time these toxins start to disrupt our everyday life by producing symptoms such as lack of energy and weaker immune system. Potato juice can help the body eliminate toxins and re-energize the cells.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease commonly known as heartburn can be treated with potato juice too. The positive impact of using this juice should be felt by people suffering from heartburn after only few days of using (in the morning).
- Since potatoes contain fiber it is no surprise why their juice is helpful when it comes to digestive problems like bloating, indigestion, constipation, diarrhea and hemorrhoids.
Share It To Your Friends!