Large pores on your skin can be a consequence of your age, the type of your skin, genetics and exposure to sunlight. While they are vital for your wellbeing, pores do not have to be very noticeable on your skin. At the point when bunged with oil or when they are affected, pores are typically enlarged. If you learn how to shrink pores, then you will know how to deal with highly obvious ones on your skin.
Unfortunately, there isn’t anything you can do to permanently shrink large pores, but you can make them look less noticeable by keeping them clean. This natural remedy for enlarged pores will clean out your pores and make them appear smaller.
Astringent for Enlarged Pores Recipe
What You Need:
- 1 chamomile tea bag
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Sterilized bottle
|Apple cider vinegar|
- In a bowl, place the chamomile tea bag and pour boiling water over the tea bag. Cover the bowl and let cool.
- Remove tea bag and strain it if necessary.
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Pour in sterilized container.
Use it within one week, and store it in the fridge.
How does it work?
Chamomile soothes your skin, and apple cider vinegar kills bacteria and removes dirt that clogs pores.
For best results, use twice a day after washing your face.
Share It To Your Friends!