Warts are caused by HPV (human papillomavirus), therefore they are contagious. There are many varieties of hpv warts. It is necessary to identify and remove them quickly because HPV virus can cause various health problems. It integrates into cells and changes human DNA. Such process increases cells division and makes them proliferate rapidly.
Warts can be removed in several ways such as applanation, electrocoagulation, radiosurgery and laser. But who has time to undergo these medical treatments? Lucky for us, there is a natural way to vanquish warts.
How to use apple cider vinegar to remove fibroma:
- Thoroughly wash the area around the warts with water and mild soap.
- Easily rub the warts with a toothbrush or soak them in water for 15 minutes.
- Dry them.
- Take a cotton pad and dip it in apple cider vinegar. Apply the pad on the affected area and let it act for 15 minutes before you rinse the place with water.
- Do this 3 times a day, several days in a week.
- After some period, the warts will turn darker and scabs will appear. Finally it will all fall off.
- If the wart is big, there might be some scar that will remain on the place. In order to treat it, you should put some aloe vera gel or margoid ointment.
- If the wart is not that rooted in the skin and if you treat it carefully, there won`t be any scars left.
- Be careful not to apply the apple cider vinegar on the area around the wart because it may irritate the skin. You should apply it directly on the warts.
- Stop applying apple cider vinegar as soon as you notice a scab.
- Don’t pull the scab away, let it fall off naturally.
- Many people have confirmed that this natural method is super effective after trying it.
Share It To Your Friends!