Oxidative stress causes aging, such as premature hair loss, greying, brittle hair, nails, wrinkles and poor skin elasticity, as well as early signs of osteoporosis and arthritis.
A healthy, balanced diet rich in antioxidants (such as vitamins A, C and E) is essential and will help protect your cells from the oxidation process. If you want to maintain youth and vitality and have skin that glows with radiance, be sure to include:
- High quality nourishment, such as gluten-free whole grains
- Loads of green vegetables
- Orange and yellow veggies
- Lots of dark berries
- Lean protein
- Healthy fats and hydrating liquids, such as fresh veggies juices, water and green tea
Here are 3 delicious antioxidant juice recipes complete with anti-aging benefits for you to enjoy!
This juice helps skin glow from the inside out by cleansing, detoxifying and nourishing your internal organs. This blend is rich with Vitamin A, which helps protect your skin from premature aging and uneven skin tone and it’s chock-full of antioxidants from the green tea, which ward of free radicals and reduce oxidative stress.
- 3 Large Carrots
- 1 Cup Chilled Green Tea
- 1 Apple
- Grated Ginger
- Place all ingredients into a juicer (except the green tea), process and pour into a tall glass.
- Add the green tea and enjoy!
This juice contains a delicious blend of green fruit and veggies, which contain anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and just the right amount of healthy fat to plump your skin and give it the natural ingredients you need to leave it glowing and gorgeous.
- Handful of Kale
- ½ Cucumber
- 1 Apple
- ½ Avocado
- 1 Celery
- Place all ingredients into a juicer, process and pour into a tall glass.
This blend is the ultimate anti-aging elixir, a true superfood blend which is nutrient rich and ultra hydrating and nourishing. Packed with antioxidants from the tea and berries, this blend helps fight free radicals, which cause signs of aging. Make this part of your daily regimen and watch as well as feel the years fall off.
- 1 Handful Goji Berries
- 1 Cup of White Tea
- ½ Cup Blueberries
- ½ cup Raspberries
- 1 Tbs Chia Seeds
- Place all ingredients into a juicer (except chia seeds), process and pour into a tall glass.
- Add chia seeds, mix well and enjoy!
Chia seeds thicken liquids over time, so drinking immediately is best to keep your juicy liquid consistency.
Share It To Your Friends!