Lattes, mochas, cappuccinos…. oh, how we adore them.
Creamy, silky, steamy and sweet – what is there NOT to love about these delicious and decadent hot beverages?
It’s the 2 key ingredients: milk and sugar.
Sound familiar? This article is for you fellow sensitive stomachs out there. You can still ENJOY the essence of a creamy and frothy latte without the digestion disaster.
The simple solution is to replace the dairy products (milk or cream) with COCONUT OIL and swap out the refined sugar for stevia. Give it a whirl in a blender and you will be good to go!
Not only will this beverage hug you from the inside out, the coconut oil provides excellent health benefits.
Here Are 3 Reasons To Add Coconut Oil To Your Coffee – TODAY!
Increases Your Energy:
- Coconut oil is made up of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs).
- Quickly absorbed by your body.
- Rapidly metabolized as fuel (but NOT stored as fat!).
Speeds Up The Metabolism:
- When you eat MCTs your metabolic conversion becomes faster.
- The calories in MCTs are effectively converted into fuel for your body to use immediately.
- Boosts the Immune System:
- Nearly 50% of the fatty acids are lauric acid.
- Potent antimicrobial properties.
- Useful for helping combat viral infections such as the flu, the common cold, fever blisters and cold sores.
Ready to reap the benefits of adding coconut oil to your morning cup of joe?
Here is a simple Coconut Oil Coffee Recipe that is creamy, delicious and incredibly satisfying – you won’t even miss the old stuff!
Coconut Oil Coffee
- 2 cups of organic freshly brewed hot coffee
- 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Optional: stevia, raw honey, cinnamon, vanilla… add your favorite natural sweetener or flavor to your desired taste
- Pour the brewed coffee into a blender.
- Add coconut oil and your selected optional ingredients.
- Place the lid on your blender and mix for 15-20 seconds or until you notice a frothy and foamy substance form on the top.
- Pour into your favorite coffee mug and enjoy.
Share It To Your Friends!