Their health benefits are abundant, their creamy texture is satisfying and they leave you feeling great and energized.
It’s about time you take your relationship with avocados to the NEXT level and sweeten it up a bit.
What we're talking about is using avocado for desserts! Yum!
Benefits Of Avocados
- Packed with nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Soothe your intestines and help with digestion
- Rich source of antioxidants
- Vitamin C and E boost the antioxidant properties of your body
- Loaded with heart-healthy fatty acids
- Makes it easier to absorb fat solubles such as vitamins A, K, D and E
- Rich fiber content
- Great for weight loss by making you feel fuller longer
3 Unique Avocado Dessert Recipes
Fudgy Avocado Bites
- ¼ cup ripe avocado
- 6 tbsp coconut butter, melted
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Stevia to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Place into a small container and freeze for 3 hours.
- After frozen, scoop out mixture and form into balls.
- Mix together equal parts cocoa powder, coconut oil and pure maple syrup.
- Dip the balls in this sauce or drizzle over top.
- Place balls back in freezer to harden.
- Store in freezer for up to 3 days.
Avocado Chocolate Mint Popsicles
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- Popsicle moulds
- In a blender, add avocados, coconut milk, honey, vanilla and mint extract.
- Process until well blended.
- Add cacao nibs and pulse several times to combine.
- Pour half of the mixture into a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoon cacao powder to blender and blend.
- Using the popsicle moulds, alternate layers of the mint (green) and chocolate (brown) mixtures.
- Allow to set in freezer for 2 hours.
Almond Butter, Chocolate and Avocado Pudding Cups
- 1 ½ ripe avocados
- 1 large ripe banana
- ½ cup unsweetened cacao powder
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- Add all ingredients into blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Add more milk to thin out mixture.
- Add more cocoa powder for richer chocolate flavor.
- Divide into serving glasses and cover with plastic wrap (press down into pudding to prevent a skin from forming).
- Chill for a few hours.
- Serve - sprinkle with crushed nuts, whipped cream, or coconut flakes.
Share It To Your Friends!