- 1 small-medium head of organic romaine lettuce
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cucumber (peeled if not organic)
- 2 small limes (peeled)
- 5 stalks of organic celery
- 5 stalks of organic kale
- Wash and prepare all of your produce, cutting to fit your juicer’s shute if necessary.
- Start by juicing your romaine lettuce. If your juicer has settings, use the lowest one for the lettuce.
- Then, juice the remaining ingredients.
Fresh juice is best immediately after you make it; however, it will pack a good nutrient punch for up to 24 hours after it’s made if stored in an airtight container, filled to the very top, and sealed with a lid. (Add a little water if you don’t have enough juice to fill it to the top.) Mason jars with resealable lids work great for this.
Store in your refrigerator.
Share It To Your Friends!