Cucumbers are simple, nutritious and delicious. While each crisp bite may be delightful and refreshing for your tastebuds, what cucumbers don’t have is a reputation for being versatile. Chop them and toss them in a salad OR chop them and eat them crudite style.
Introduce yourself to Secret Cucumber Detox Soup!
It’s chock full of powerful ingredients that can cleanse you from the inside out.
Benefits of Cucumber Detox Soup
- Fight inflammation by “cooling” the inflammatory response in your body
- Contain numerous antioxidants such as vitamin C and beta-carotene
- Very low in calories, yet make a filling snack due to their fiber content
- Support your digestive health, because of their water and fiber content
- Packed with nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Soothe your intestines and help with digestion
- Rich source of antioxidants: vitamin C and E boost the antioxidant properties of your body
- Acts as a blood purifier and cleansing agent
- Protects against inflammation
- Has many nourishing elements like vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin E, folate, niacin, calcium, iron, potassium, zinc and protein
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Is a diuretic and removes excess liquid from your body and reduces bloatedness
- Abundant nutritional value: vitamins A and B, enzymes, calcium, potassium and iron
- Helps in the cleaning of your intestines
- Kills harmful bacteria that make you feel weak and tired
Secret Cucumber Detox Soup
- 1 cucumber (de-seeded and peeled)
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1 avocado, peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 cup filtered water
- Sprinkle of paprika for garnish
- Place cucumber, avocado, onion, oil, lemon juice, vinegar and water in a blender.
- Puree on high speed until smooth.
- Blend in salt, chili powder and other remaining ingredients.
- Serve cold, garnish with paprika and cucumber slices if desired.
Share It To Your Friends!