Your eyelids are part of a ring of muscle which encircles your eye. This muscle allows you to open and close your eyes.
Your eyelids may start to droop or sag due to various factors, which include aging, long-term lifestyle habits and heredity.
The weight from a drooping eyelid may tire the muscles of the eye and cause fatigue. Also, it is more difficult to apply makeup in this area.
Moreover, the eyeliner or eye shadow is not visible under the excess skin. All this is irritating and if you want to try a natural solution for this problem, we offer you one below.
There is a natural organic remedy for drooping eyelids and hooded eyes! You won’t believe how easy it is! And all you need is an egg!
Egg whites tighten and firm your skin. The results are visible in few minutes and they last for almost two days from application.
Make sure to have at hand:
– 1 egg (you will need the white part)
– 1 cotton swab
- Clean your eyelid well from makeup and dry it.
- Crack open an egg and remove the yolk, all you’re going to need is the egg white.
- Hold your eyelid closed and dip a cotton swab into the egg white.
- Rub the cotton swab across the crease of your eyelid (make sure it doesn’t drip, you don’t need much).
- Keep holding your eyelid closed and wait for the egg white to dry. You could also sit in front of a fan to speed up the time.
- That’s it! If it doesn’t work for you from the first time, try again.
At the end it will come out great and you will be happy with the outcome.
Source: My iLifestyle
Share It To Your Friends!