Could you imagine that a single ice cube could make you look younger and boost your energy? In addition, ice cubes can even be used to balance certain disorders.
However, ice cubes don’t have the same power in every part of the body. For optimal results, you have to locate the right pressure point. Look for the spot that is located right where your head and neck meet. In Chinese acupuncture, this point is known as Feng Fu.
Lie flat on your belly and place an ice cube directly on the Feng Fu spot, or the hole at the back of your head. Sitting is also fine. Hold the ice cube on the spot for 20 minutes. You can secure it using a bandage, scarf, or anything else that works.
Repeat the same treatment in the morning before you eat or drink anything, and in the evening before you go to bed. Don’t worry, you won’t catch a cold. Remember, you should always take a 2-day break between the treatments.
“Amazing” would perfectly describe this treatment. At the beginning you may feel cold, but within 30-40 seconds you should feel the heat go straight to the Feng Fu point. Be careful about the euphoria you will experience in the first few days, due to the release of endorphins into your bloodstream.
- Better sleep
- Good mood and vitality
- Proper digestion
- Bye-bye colds (use the same treatment to decrease high body temperature)
- Relief in cases of headache, toothache, joint pain
Always apply this treatment when dealing with these conditions:
- Respiratory diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Neurological diseases and degenerative changes in spine
- Acute, gastrointestinal and sexually transmitted infections
- Improper function of the thyroid gland
- Arthritis, hypertension and hypotension
- Bronchial asthma
- Problems with gastrointestinal tract, obesity and malnutrition
- Cellulite (especially at an early stage)
- Irregular menstrual cycle and endocrine infertility
- Psycho-emotional disorders, stress, chronic fatigue, depression, insomnia
However, you should understand that this treatment doesn’t heal every condition. By treating the Feng Fu point, you help keep the physiological balance, rejuvenating and strengthening your body.
Don’t apply the treatment if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker, epilepsy or schizophrenia.
In Chinese medicine, the body is considered as an energy system, and acupuncture and massages affect the energy flow and the function of your organs.
Source: Healthy Food Team
Share It To Your Friends!