Clear skin is what all of us desire. However tiny blackheads can appear. Blackheads are tiny pimples without skin on and because of that when exposed to air and moisture they will oxidize becoming brown-black and therefore are called blackheads.
Sometimes blackheads, are very soft, and can be removed simply by scrubbing. In other hand some can be very hard to remove .
An Effective DIY Pack to Get Rid of Blackheads
- 2-3 ice cubes
- 1 tbsp. of salt
- 2 tbsp. of mint toothpaste
How to Prepare:
- Mix them in a bowl until you get a good paste.
- Use the paste on the skin and leave it for 5 minutes to get dry.
- Apply some water on and massage it gently, doing rounded motion.
- When the skin is clean, rub it with an ice cube on. By doing this you will close the pores.
- Salt as natural antibacterial agent is also helpful in defoliation of skin.
- Mint in toothpaste opens pores and kill any bacteria, cleans the pores and removes the blackheads.
- Be aware that the skin, might turn up red, but this redness will disappear in a short time.
- Use a moisturizer after the treatment if you have dry skin.
- Very important – do the massaging very gently.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Women's Best
Share It To Your Friends!