According to the latest statistics, experts say that more than 37 million Americans experience sinus infections at least once each year. But you shouldn’t be worried because you can get rid of sinus infections in just 20 seconds with this amazing homemade remedy!
Sinusitis is the inflammation of the lining walls of the sinuses and it’s a common problem for many people around the world. This means that if you’re dealing with a chronic sinus infection, you may have tried all sorts of treatments, including a course of antibiotics.
However, these drugs could actually aggravate the underlying problem. And these drugs and medications offer just a temporary solution. You’ll be surprised when you find out that antibiotics kill both the bad and good bacteria in your nasal passages.
Once the good bacteria are wiped out, there’s nothing in the nasal cavity to help protect against the buildup of bad bacteria. And, now you know that the old-fashioned drugs and medications, for treating this health problem, don’t actually work.
The real and ugly truths is that most people always choose drugs and medications, as a number one treatment to treat this health problem. They are most definitely wrong – because there are many different all-natural methods, which can help you relieve the pressure caused by blocked sinuses.
This is the main reason why we are going to show you the new sinus infections treatment, which you’ve probably never heard of. The main ingredient in this homemade remedy is apple cider vinegar.
How to Get Sinus Congestion Relief
Note: the experts say that these two remedies will pack a double punch for quick, lasting relief.
1. 20-Second Trick
Here’s what you need to do – well, in order to stop a sinus headache in its tracks, push your tongue against the roof of your mouth as you press your thumb right between your eyebrows. And, make sure you hold the pressure for 20 seconds. When you release, it will stimulate the vormer bone in your nasal cavity and cause it to vibrate.
Immediately, your sinuses will drain into your nose and throat and give some relief. Repeat every hour or so as needed to treat sinus headaches and sinus pressure.
2. Germ-Busting Drink
Drink this mixture to kill the bacteria or virus responsible for your sinus infection.
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- First, you should bring the water to boil and combine with apple cider vinegar.
- After that, you should add the honey and cayenne and stir.
- And finally, you can add the lemon juice.
- Make sure you drink this mixture 3-4 times a day, until your sinuses clear up.
How It Works:
- Lemon – it reduces inflammation of the mucous membranes and boosts the immune system to fight off an infection on your own.
- Cayenne – it contains capsaicin, which thins mucus to help it drain out.
- Ginger kills bacteria and viruses to fight the cause of infection. It also soothes throat irritation and fights headaches.
- Apple cider vinegar fights sinus and throat pain through its antimicrobial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Super Tasty Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!