This article’s goal is to present the surprising health benefits of avocado seeds, so that you will stop and think again before you throw them away the next time you eat avocados.
In fact, you may be shocked to learn that the seeds of avocado are actually the healthiest part of it.
The seeds of avocado are abundant in crucial nutrients that offer numerous health benefits. Namely, they can provide the body with more soluble fiber than any other food. Moreover, they contain more antioxidants than the fruity flesh of the avocado, as well as most other fruits, veggies, and healing teas.
And this was just the beginning. Read on and learn what avocado seeds can do for your well being!
1. It has been found that avocado seeds reduce the inflammatory process within the body. They are especially good at reducing swelling located in the gastrointestinal tract.
2. As soon as you feel the first symptoms of a cold or the flu, be sure to eat avocado seeds throughout the day. They strengthen your immune system, so they will protect you from getting ill.
3. Avocado seeds contain numerous antioxidants and they help decrease bone diseases, but they can also relieve joint and body achesand pains naturally. Moreover, they provide energy to the body.
4. Avocado seeds can be used to lower your blood glucose levelsand help you maintain a healthy weight. They make you feel fuller and make you stop snacking throughout the day. They are also said to be able to decrease the occurrence of exercise- induced asthma.
5. It is a fact that only 30% of the antioxidants contained in an avocado are in the flesh and skin, and the other 70% can only be found in the seed. Avocado seeds contain nourishing oil that is filled with antioxidants, which are able to prevent a number of heart conditions, including strokes and heart disease, and they also decrease cholesterol levels.
6. Avocado seeds can be used to stop diarrhea, and on the other hand, they also relieve and prevent constipation.
7. Avocado seeds contain flavonol, an antioxidant that has been shown to decrease or prevent tumor growth. If you believe you may have a tumor, you should immediately seek treatment from a medical professional. However, it is also a good idea to include plenty of flavonol rich foods, such as avocado seeds, in your daily diet.
8. Due to the phenolic compounds they contain, which are types of antioxidants with antibacterial and antiviral properties, avocado seeds are also beneficial in case of gastric ulcers. A number of individuals suffering from gastric ulcersreport that avocado seeds help soothe and relieve their discomfort. Furthermore, these superb seeds can even stop ulcers from forming within the digestive system’s lining.
9. Avocado seeds can also help improve your appearance and keep you looking more youthful. The antioxidants they contain reduce the appearance of wrinklesand age spots, while helping to rebuild the collagen in your skin that keeps it looking youthful and firm. Moreover, they are able to fight free radical cells that are responsible for illnesses and the signs of aging.
How to incorporate avocado seeds in your daily menu
You should slice open an avocado and remove the seed. Put the seed in a plastic bag, crush it up with a hammer, throw the pieces into a blender and turn it into a fine paste.
You can sprinkle this paste onto your meal. Thus, you will be able to enjoy all their benefits! to get all the health benefits of this true super food.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Natural News
Share It To Your Friends!