The dangers of chemical products are something that should not be ignored, especially if you frequently visit a salon to color your hair or buy a boxed product and do it yourself.
There are some 5000 different chemicals used in hair dyes, many that have been found to be carcinogenic in animal studies .
HOW TO COLOR YOUR HAIR NATURALLY, WITHOUT USING CHEMICALS?
CARROT OR BEET JUICE FOR RED HAIR
Dying your hair with carrots or beets is a great way to add a temporary reddish tint to your strands, without dealing with any nasty chemicals.
- Beet juice (can add carrot juice)
- Whipped coconut oil
- Combine together coconut oil and beet juice.
- Apply to head thoroughly.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Leave on hair for up to 1 hour.
- Rinse, wash, and condition as normal.
CHAMOMILE FOR GOLDEN BLONDE HAIR
- 8 tablespoons of chamomile
- 300ml of water
- lemon juice
- Pour 300ml hot water over 8 tbsp. of dried chamomile flowers.
- Heat it for 15 minutes.
- Then cool and filter.
- Add the juice of ½ lemon.
- Apply the mixture onto the hair, comb it and allow to dry.
- Drying the hair in the sun will bring better results. Then, wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo.
- Crush the walnuts, and boil the hulls in a pot of water for at least 30 minutes.
- After it cools, let your hair soak in the dye for up to 20 minutes, depending on the shade you’re going for. Be sure not to rub it into your scalp too much.
ONION PEEL FOR GRAY HAIR
- Add half a glass of onion peels into a full glass of boiling water.
- Let it stay for twenty minutes.
- Make sure you have something to cover the lid so that the heat doesn't get out.
- Separate the liquid from the peels by using gauze.
- Add 2 tbsp. of glycerol to the liquid.
- Rub the mixture into your hair every day, until you reach the wanted result.
- After you rub it into your hair, you can wash your hair as you normally would, and then let dry naturally.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Healthy Life Base
Share It To Your Friends!