Rosemary abounds in phytochemicals which are rich potential sources of natural compounds like phenolic diterpenes, flavonoidsphenolic acids and essential oils. Nearly 90% of the antioxidant activity is due mainly to the high content of non-volatile components ascarnosic acid and carnosol (phenolic diterpenes) and rosmarinic acid. These phytochemicals have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, make your hair shine and boost new hair growth.
How to Make Rosemary Herbal Hair Rinse
- Pour 4 cups of water in a pot and bring it to boil. Then pour it in a vessel of your choosing (French press, tea pot).
- Add rosemary (fresh, dried or rosemary essential oil)
- Let it steep for at least 30 minutes. You can even leave it overnight for even better results.
- Afterwards strain the liquid and let it cool down.
- Add vinegar to the rinse and stir to mix it in.
- Store the rinse in the refrigerator.
First wash your hair with shampoo like you normally do and then rinse it with the rosemary water. Massage it in the roots and rinse it off.
You could also add 1-2tbsp of vinegar to the rinse. It will help you get rid of any residues from styling gels and shampoos.
Other Uses of Rosemary for Hair Growth:
- Rosemary essential hot oil treatment
- Rosemary essential oil scalp massage
- You can add a few drops of rosemary oil to your shampoo
- Rosemary Green Tea
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Cure Joy
Share It To Your Friends!