Gluten is a rich source of protein which can be provided through foods containing it, or as an addition to foods low in proteins.
It is found in big amounts in wheat and similar grains such as rye and barley. Most of the cereals, pastas, breads, salad dressings, and soups contain wheat. Barley is usually found in foods containing malt and in beer. And rye is found in rye beer, rye bread, and certain cereals.
People are becoming more and more aware of the side effects of gluten. Nevertheless, gluten intolerant individuals have never been diagnosed with it before. Well, could you be one of them?
In this article we emphasize the most common symptoms which show presence of gluten intolerance.
The most common signal of fatty acids and vitamin A insufficiency is the so called turkey skin on the back of your arm (Keratosis pilaris). It usually occurs due to poor absorption in your digestive organs which is a result of gluten intolerance.
- Digestive problems including diarrhea, gas, bloating, and even constipation;
- A feeling of tiredness and exhaustion after consumption of gluten;
- Hormonal disorders including PCOS, PMS, and infertility;
- Migraines and headaches;
- Feeling of dizziness, imbalance, and more neurological symptoms;
- Usual changes of the mood: anxiety, depression, hypoactive disorder, and dramatic and constant mood changes;
- Swelling, pain or inflammation in your knees, hips, and finger joints.
Note: Make sure you call the doctor if you notice any of the above mentioned symptoms in order to check if you are gluten intolerant.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Share It To Your Friends!