When you think of garlic and lemons, you might think about using them for flavoring fish or making a homemade vinaigrette. But these pungent, potent foods also have health-improving properties.
One way in which garlic and lemon may be helpful is by increasing the health of your arteries. When the level of “bad” cholesterol is too high, it can build up on your artery walls. This decreases blood flow and can put you at risk for heart attack or stroke. While there are medications to decrease bad cholesterol, natural dietary changes, such as eating more garlic and lemon, may benefit you as well.
Lemon with Garlic Mixture: Perfect for Clearing Heart Blockages
- Lemon juice 1 cup
- Ginger juice 1 cup
- Garlic juice 1 cup
- Apple vinegar 1 cup
- Mix all and boil for half hour, or until balance of 3 cups.
- Let it cool, then mix 3 cups of natural honey.
- Transfer to glass bottle and keep in fridge.
- Every morning, before breakfast, take one tablespoon.
- 6 peeled lemons, cut into small pieces.
- 30 cloves garlic, chopped to small pieces.
- Put in food processor or blender, top up with adequate water, and blend.
- Pour into pot and add 2 liters of water.
- Bring to boil and simmer for another five minutes.
- When cooled, sieve the liquid and transfer into glass bottle.
- Discard the residue.
- Store in fridge.
Directions for consumption:
- First Dosage: Drink 50ml each day for three weeks.
- Then stop for one week.
- Second Dosage: Drink 50ml each day for the next three weeks.
You may repeat this treatment every 6 months.
- Place 3 lemons and 15 cloves of garlic in food processor or vitamiser.
- Top it up with water (If you want you can add a little sugar for taste) and then vitamise.
- Pour into a metal pot.
- Then repeat the process with the other 3 lemons and 15 cloves of garlic.
- Finally was the vitamiser out with another liter of water and pour this also into the pot.
- Bring the pot to boil, and then simmer for five minutes.
- Pour through a strainer, and let liquid drain into another pot.
- Finally when all the liquid has drained into the pot, leave it for some time to cool.
When it has cooled use a strainer and funnel to pour into bottles.
NOTE: Give the mixture time to drain through the strainer. And do not keep the slurry from the strainer. Simply throw it away.
You should finish up with (About 3 to 4 Liter Bottles Quantity). Store in fridge.
NOTE: DO NOT USE PLASTIC BOTTLES (Plastic bottles with filled warm or hot liquid can cause serious health problems), as plastic particles will leach into liquid in bottle. Use only GLASS Bottles to keep the mixture in.
- First Dosage: Drink 1 standard glass each day for three weeks.
- Then stop for one week
- Second Dosage: Drink 1 standard glass each day for the final three weeks.
Repeat above every twelve months, or whenever you feel like it as long as you allow some time between treatments.
You can also warm the liquid if preferred, or even dilute it with water and ice for a refreshing summer drink. The lemons kill the smell of garlic on your breath. The secret of the mixture is it’s easy to prepare, and inexpensive to make up.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Share It To Your Friends!