The Water is our life and our planet. Over 70% of the earth’s surface is water. However, 98% of the surface is covered with salt water. We have only 2% of fresh and pure water that we can drink but unfortunately it is all trapped in frozen glaciers.
We are not just what we eat, we are what we drink.
Water is a universal solvent. Our body contains 80% water.
Water is the basic substance of our life and our body. Our muscles that move the body are 75% water, our blood that transports nutrients is 83% water, our lungs that provide oxygen are 90% water, and the most important organ, the brain which is the control center of our bodies is 75% water. We even have 25% water in the bones.
The abundant use of water, external and internal, is a good health habit which may prevent and even cure many diseases.
“You are not sick, you are thirsty. Do not treat thirst with medication.”
- It is necessary for our kidneys, purifies the blood and ejects toxins through urine.
- Our digestive system needs water because it helps the stool not to be hard and dry and prevents the constipation.
- Water is required for the skin to be smooth and gentle. Even bones need to certain a certain amount of water to maintain its elasticity and durability.
- Try to drink at least six glasses of water between meals every day (in summer, drink even more).
- In mornings drink two cups of warm water on an empty stomach before breakfast. In this way you will purify the stomach from mucus that forms in it during the night.
- Drink another two cups of water before lunch and two before dinner. Among all of drinks always choose the water.
- Water is required for internal and external use (body hygiene).
- And in the external use the water has a great healing power known since ancient times. The techniques of hydrotherapy (sauna, various spas) can eliminate or can reduce the risk of many diseases. Use as much water as possible but in any case do not miss the warm bath at night for relaxing.
Our health is depending on the quality and quantity of the water we drink.
Unintentional Chronic Dehydration (UCD) contributes and produces pain, and many degenerative diseases can be prevented and treated by increasing water intake on a regular basis.
If you want to commit to a healthy lifestyle, make sure that drinking enough natural water becomes habit in your life. It will not take long for you to feel the benefits.
It is a free investment for your long-term health.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Good Morning Center
Share It To Your Friends!