Normal cholesterol levels ranges between 4.60 and 6.20 mmol/L. This syrup has shown to be effective in lowering blood cholesterol.
- 1kg lemons
- 5-6 bunches parsley
- 3l water
- A package of baking soda
- Lemon and parsley are cooked for 2-3 hours every morning. The remedy should be taken in the morning.
- First, wash your lemons with cold, clean water, and then immerse them in warm water along with a package of baking soda. Leave them immersed for an hour.
- Coarsely chop the parsley with stems and everything in.
- Finely chop the lemons
- Put chopped lemons and parsley in a large pot, and pour in 3 liters of water.
- Cook on a low heat for 2-3 hours, then strain the liquid.
- You should get about 1.5l of syrup.
- Take your syrup in the morning, before you eat or drink anything. A shot glass is just enough.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Good Morning Center
Share It To Your Friends!