The Ginger Compress:
As you already know, ginger is one of the best foods you will find today. It’s packed with anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants that help the body flush itself from the toxins.
You will be able to make an easy ginger compress at home by following a few easy steps.
This recipe requires fresh ginger, but if you don’t have it available, go ahead and use powdered or dried ginger.
The heat activity of the ginger will stimulate the circulation and dissolve the fat.
How to make ginger compress:
- Bring a large pot of water to boil
- Grate half a cup of fresh ginger
- When the water starts boiling, reduce the heat and place the ginger onto a square of cotton cloth
- Tie the ginger with a string to form a tea bag
- Soak the ginger teabag in the hot water for 5 minutes
- Place a washcloth into the ginger water and apply it to the body
- Let it cool a little bit before you apply it to your skin
- Place another towel over the compress to help hold the heat in.
- Change the cloth every 5 minutes as it cools off.
- Use at least 2 towels and alternate soaking one cloth while using the other cloth on the body
- Re-soak the towel and repeat the process several times
That’s how you will achieve maximum effectiveness.
Prepare the ginger water fresh for every treatment. Make sure you use this method 2 or 3 times a week until you get that imagined level of fat burning.
Note: Stop using this method if you feel some side effects.
While we are talking about the side effects, you should know that this method shouldn’t be applied on:
- A baby or very elderly person
- A person with high fever
- The lower abdominal area of a pregnant woman
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Great Life and More
Share It To Your Friends!