In Latin lunula means “little moon,” but it is actually the visible part of the nail root. It is most noticeable on the thumb. The white color of lunula is apparent because the fifth basal layer of the epidermis is hiding underneath the blood cells.
The lack of lunula can cause the following:
- If the thumb does not have lunula, it may cause psychological disease.
- If the lunula of the index finger is very small or there isn’t any, it can cause problems with the intestines, liver, pancreas, and with the reproductive system in women.
- The absence of lunula on the middle finger indicates a problem with blood pressure.
- Small or non- existent lunula on the fourth finger can be a sign that you suffer from a problem with the thyroid gland.
- If the lunula is non-existent on the little finger, it may mean that your intestines are clogged – writes Bright Side.
Your health can be improved by practicing yoga for the fingers.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Healthy Food Elements
Share It To Your Friends!