Often in women occur ovarian cysts that are completely benign and disappear on their own, however, when the cyst will grow it can cause serious problems.
Here are some symptoms – early warnings that you must not ignore them and may mean you have ovarian cyst:
- Bloating or swelling of the abdomen
- Painful intestinal motility
- Pelvic pain before and after the menstrual cycle
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Pain in the lower back or thighs
- Hypersensitive breasts
- Vomiting and nausea
As you can see, many of the symptoms point to the beginning of the menstrual cycle and even pregnancy. However, if any of these signs occur and are repeated continuously, it is best to immediately visit a doctor:
- Very sharp and severe pain in the pelvis
- High temperature
- Fainting and dizziness
- Rapid breathing
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Healthy Life Star
Share It To Your Friends!