Their mixture effectively removes stretch marks, and it is simple to prepare it. Both of these are often included in cosmetic and beauty products, but their blend provides multiplied effects!
Additionally, the combination is completely natural and will save you a lot of money. First of all, let us review the most important benefits of the use of these ingredients:
- Is extremely useful in the case of dry skin
- Moisturizes the skin
- Provides a natural shine
- Has potent antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin
- Prevents wrinkles, stretch marks, blemishes
- Soothes skin irritations and allergic reactions
- Treats sunburns and burns caused by boiling water, fire, etc.
- 113 g of organic coconut oil, in a solid form
- 113 grams of aloe Vera gel
- few drops of some essential oil, if your choice
- In a bowl, mix coconut oil and aloe Vera gel, and stir their mixture well for 5 minutes. You will get a bright, homogeneous mass. Then, add the essential oil.
- Transfer the gel to a glass container, and close it with a lid. Keep the gel at room temperature.
You should apply the gel on the affected skin areas. For best results, do this after showering, as the pores are open, and the skin will absorb it better.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Healthy Food Vision
Share It To Your Friends!