Even in the ancient era, monks used to lie down after meals in order to help digestion.
The Ayurvedic medicine, which is the oldest Oriental medicine, confirms this as well, and it recommends sleeping on the left side of the body.
Ayurveda suggests that there are numerous reasons why you should practice sleeping on the left side, since it:
- Improves digestion
- Contributes to the healthy function of the spleen
- Improved elimination of dangerous substances
- Supports lymphatic drainage
- Promotes blood flow to the heart
- Contributing to a freer bile flow
- Aids the heart to send blood down
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Fine Living Advice
Share It To Your Friends!