1,8-cineole, 6-gingerol, 6-shogaol, 8-shogaol, acetic acid, alpha-linolenic acid, alpha-phellandrene, alpha-pinene, alpha-terpinene, alpha-terpineol, arginine, ascorbic acid, beta-bisolene, beta-carotene, beta-pinene, beta-sitosterol, boron, caffeic acid, camphor, capsaicin, chlorogenic acid, curcumene, gingerols, sesquiphellandrene, zingiberene, resins, starches, fats, proteins.
- Vitamin E: 90%
- Vitamin B6: 42%
- Niacin: 26%
- Vitamin C: 12%
- Manganese 1325%
- Iron: 64%
- Selenium: 55%
- Magnesium: 46%
Aids digestion, excess gas, diarrhea, bone heath, disinfects and detoxifies, is a known aphrodisiac, increases blood circulation, calms nausea and the flu. Other treatments are currently being researched such as vertigo, intestinal worms and for emotional support.
How to Make a “Ginger Shot” Elixir for Digestion
- Five lemons
- 3 pieces of ginger root
- 1/4 cup of raw organic honey
- 1/4 teaspoonful of Black pepper
- 1 cup of purified water
- Juicer for the ginger
- Make one cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Make one cup of fresh ginger root juice.
- Mix the ginger juice and lemon juice with the water in a large bowel. Add the black pepper and honey. Use a whisk to fully blend the honey and pepper with the juice.
- Refrigerate in sealed glass once completely mixed.
Tip: For added benefit, add just a touch of heat (cayenne/turmeric/etc.).
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Living Traditionally
Share It To Your Friends!